Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Todayyy!!

Today, I went to the bank and deposited two checks into my Strides for Sarah account; both were $50. One was from Alternatives (bank) who decided to sponsor my event, and one was a donation from one of my aunts.

That was a nice feeling, because the tshirts are just under 350 dollars, so that makes it under 250.

I went to Shortstop to request a giftcard or coupons, and THEY GAVE ME 4 CASES OF WATERBOTTLES! That means 100 prefilled waterbottles, which will certainly be enough for our runners!! Of course, we still need water coolers to provide water for the runners in dixie cups as they run by, but this helps a TON!!!

I'm meeting with Marcie tomorrow at 12:30 to finish up the details about the course, and then start collecting marking materials. I made the donations jar today, it looks good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment