Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yesterday/Today

Wow! I have been working so hard these past few days, and I have had migraines, and not been able to sleep, been getting not enough sleep...etc. STRESS!!

but today I really made progress and it feels as though it is all coming together and might actually work out!!! (lets hope).

Yesterday I went to Mr. Bryant and talked to him about cones, tables, chairs, water coolers, the soundsystem, etc. He told me to come back today to make sure everything was good, so I did, and it was, except the PA / sound system. The IHS system is not in great shape, so I went to the AP office of mr. Dahara, who says they will provide me with a megaphone.

Yesterday I sent Mr. Breagle my PDF of a Strides for Sarah poster I created, and he printed me two posters today, for which I paid him. I also brought tax exemption forms and the 501c3 form to Target yesterday. They told me to come today to collect a fifty dollar gift card, but when I came today they said nobody was there to give it to me, so they're going to call me tomorrow...

We really do have a lot of good prizes though, and people keep telling me they want to help out day of, which is muccchh neeededdd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment